Sunday, January 26, 2014

All the Crocheted Projects I am Making

I can't stop myself from picking up my crochet hook and yarn and making more projects! I know I need to wait until February 1 because I know that after awhile, I will be heartily sick of making hats. I just can't stop!
First I started a Captain America hat because I thought my little brother was going to his friend's birthday party. Then I discovered that it was really his friend's sister's birthday party, so I started on a Polar bear hat for her. The Captain America hat is still waiting for me to finish it. I forgot to put a star on the top. :D
I was also making a Dalmatian Puppy hat for a little boy with cancer; the hat is done, but I need to add the eyes, ears, nose and spots (a very long exhale...). Last night I got another crochet order for 2 headbands, so I've started on those. Long story short, I have a LOT of unfinished crochet projects and I need them all done before February 1. I know, I know, I need to get OFF the computer and get to work on those projects... but first i want to tell you what I started making for my little sister's birthday. Her birthday is February 1 (the same day that I start the challenge) and I am in the process of making her a Rapunzel hat, hair included. I made a purple ear-flap hat and just added some yellow and orange yarn in the back for hair. As soon as I get off the computer, I will set to work on a flower for the front of the hat. Hopefully, I will be able to get it to look like the magic golden flower on the movie. I'm crossing my fingers... OK, not really. :)
I think I have a few more projects that I didn't mention so now I will get off and start crocheting! I told myself that I can't start the 8 Week Challenge until they are all done, so i had better get them done before 2/1/14!
Thanks for reading about all my silly, unfinished projects.