Monday, January 27, 2014

Is This Cute or What?!

I am happy to say that I finished the Rapunzel hat and I even made something extra to go with it: a little crocheted Pascal! Here are some pictures of both projects:


I also finished the order of two headbands; now all I have left to do before Saturday is finish a Captain America hat and a dalmatian puppy hat. XD
All the Captain America hat needs is a star for the top. Easy-peasy! The dalmatian puppy needs a nose, ears, eyes and spots so that will take longer. It should still be really easy to get it done before Saturday, though.
Also, I just want to remind everyone that if you want a different kind of hat than the ones I'm making for the 8 Week Challenge, it will have to wait until I'm done with the challenge because I'm going to be very busy with other hats. If you want one of the hats I made for the challenge, then I will try to get it to you ASAP. Thanks for reading (again!)!