Monday, May 5, 2014

I'm Sorry

I've been lagging behind on making the hats. I've been posting the pictures late. I have pushed this down on my priority list. I keep making excuses for my tardiness. I update my other blog much more than I update this one, like it's more important (and it isn't). At the first opportunity, I ran outside to play instead of finishing the hats that should have been done two days before that. I just keep messing up.

God brought all of this to my attention and I can't tell you how sorry I am for my halfheartedness and my lack of enthusiasm. I promise to do the best to my abilities instead of just giving my leftovers. I am going to post things on time unless there's absolutely no way I can.

Again, I am SO SO SO SO sorry for my laziness. I promise it won't happen like this again. 

I'm going to try to update both of my blogs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, that way I have a schedule.