Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Latest Creation (10/21/14)

Hello, lovlies! I realize I'm not really updating this blog as I should, and I need to step it up. I tend to post more on my personal blog, Reflections of the Heart; it just comes easier to me. 
But I have decided that I will either pick up the pace with this blog or close it down. Fortunately for you who enjoy seeing these posts, I have grown rather attached to this little blog and I would absolutely hate to delete it. :)

So here is my latest creation...
 




 A cupcake hat!








This is the first time (to my remembrance) I have attempted to make a cupcake hat, and I'm so glad I tried! My cousin and friend Lydia bought it for her friend's baby. :)
You can see the sprinkles, right?
My grandma used a Cheerio Kid as a model, lol!  XD